Food grade ethanol is the ideal solvent for transforming cannabis flower into a potent concentrate.
See our recipe for making
easy quick wash tincture.
Culinary Solvent is Pot Still Refined in 50 gallon micro-batches to produce neutral ethanol of the highest purity.
Learn more about our Pot Still Refined process.
Cold air evaporations preserve full terpene profiles while offering greater levels of safety and control over the process.
See my recipe for Ethanol Honey Oil (EHO) here.
Full Extract & Quick Wash Alcohol Tinctures
Making tinctures using Culinary Solvent is easy, with results in as few as 3 minutes. Because all cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBN, CBG, CBV, and other) are incredibly soluble in ethanol, there is no need to let your tincture sit for longer than 20 minutes.
Read Mr.Tincture's blog post discussing the Top 4 Alcohol Tincture Myths Everyone Believes.
Check out our tincture recipe blog post with pictures and steps to make your own potent THC or CBD tincture.
Evaporated Concentrates & Oils
- Ethanol tinctures can be evaporated to leave behind a potent concentrated oil.
- Evaporation of the ethanol will occur naturally if left to sit uncovered, though natural evaporation can take a long time depending on volume.
- Evaporation rate can be increased by adjusting the variables of temperature, air flow, pressure, or surface area during the evaporation phase.
Perfect for "Commercial" Scale Grows
- Whether you use a vacuum oven to purge, or go the distance using a rotovap and short path distillation setup, Culinary Solvent is the purest ethanol providing the most consistent results all the way through reclaim. See bulk prices.
Perfect for DIY "small" scale grows
- Individuals or caregivers who cultivate their own cannabis can use ethanol to easily create a valuable concentrate from their trim leaves.
- There is no need to invest in expensive extraction equipment when working with ethanol.
- Visit the blog for DIY Ethanol Honey Oil EHO recipes and build instructions for your own alcohol vanishing apparatus (AVA). Visit Instagram Feed. Visit YouTube Channel.